Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Works & Days, chapter draft

  1. #11
    Inactive Member WiloeLeigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So I read this draft. And I was intrigued. So I followed the link. And I was overwhelmed by how many parts there were. So I sat down with food and water. And I started reading. And reading. And reading. And four days later I had covered every single thing written, old and new. So now I have to wait for the next parts, addicted to this amazing compilation of life called "Works and Days"

    Alright, down to business. This entire thing is brilliant. Genius. After each part, I had to take a minute and just absorb the emotions, the knowledge, the beauty of the work, separately and as a whole. I feel like I've known these characters my entire life (which is short, I'll admit, but that not the point). The point is, I love this...story...for lack of a better word. Because this is more than a story. It's life captured in the written word.

    Okay, I just got all sappy and deep and philosophical. Sorry. I try not to do that. But the long of the short of it is this: jones, you got yourself another addict.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 1999
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wiloe,

    Feel free to get as sappy, deep and philosophical as you want. Without comments like that, I'd have given up on this thing months ago. Glad to know you're on board. Hope future chapters meet with similar approval.

    take care

    ---jones

    ------------------
    "what Marie's not gonna do"
    new chapters in Works & Days
    a punk rock romance in words, music & art
    http://www.freehomepages.com/worksanddays

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •